16-night Panama Enchantment Voyage
- Special Group Rate
- Pre-Paid Gratuities
- $50 Spa or Shipboard Credit Per Stateroom
- FREE Unlimited Internet
- FREE Shore Excursions
- FREE House Beverage Package or a Shipboard Credit.
Oceania Cruises' acclaimed Insignia has undergone a multimillion-dollar transformation to create a virtually new ship that is both sleek and elegantly charming. Her decks are resplendent in the finest teak, and custom stone and tile work. Her lounges, suites, and staterooms boast luxurious, neo-classical furnishings. Insignia offers every luxury you may expect on board one of Oceania's stylish ships. She features four unique, open-seating restaurants; a world-class fitness center and spa, eight lounges and bars; a casino, and 342 lavish suites and staterooms, nearly 70% of which feature private verandas. With just 684 guests to pamper, the 400 professionally trained European staff ensure you will wait for nothing.
Images are representative of facilities onboard. Actual configurations and interiors may vary.
- Every suite and stateroom features the Prestige Tranquility Bed, an Oceania Cruises exclusive
- FREE dining at all specialty restaurants
- FREE and unlimited soft drinks, bottled water, cappuccino, espresso, teas and juices
- FREE and unlimited soft drinks and bottled water replenished daily in your refrigerated mini-bar
- 24-hour Butler service in all suites
- Wireless Internet access
- Bulgari amenities
- FREE room service menu 24 hours a day
- Signature Belgian chocolates with nightly turndown service
- Free shuttle service from ship to city center in many ports of call - a daily value of up to $50 per guest
- Free and unlimited access to Canyon Ranch SpaClub® private Spa Terrace for Concierge Level Staterooms and Suites
- Free concierge service
- Free gourmet canapés served daily in suites, bars and lounges
- Free cocktail parties hosted by the captain and senior officer
Optional shore excursions.
Optional roundtrip airfare.
Pre or post cruise hotel stay.
Fares are quoted in U.S. Dollars, are per person and are based on double occupancy. Fares do not include pre-paid charges, personal charges or optional facilities and services fees, as those terms are clearly defined in the Guest Ticket/Contract. Also not included are shore excursions, meals ashore, baggage handling, gratuities, beverages not part of the regular menu, laundry service and other onboard amenities and services, including spa and medical treatments, unless otherwise indicated.
Deposit and Payments | Around The World Cruise
The per person deposit required to secure your Around the World Cruise is 20% of the applicable cruise fare for all suites and staterooms and must be received within seven days of booking. Final balance due must be received no later than 181 days prior to cruise departure, together with passport details and any special onboard service requests; otherwise, booking may be subject to immediate cancellation and any applicable penalties.
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.
San Simeon Travel
1253 Knollwood Circle
Cambria, CA 93428